Do you like Flash/browser games?

Friday, January 29, 2010

Game Review 2

Jigsaw Puzzle – Solve Picture Puzzles

Learners point of view, seems very simple to understand how to play, scientific point of view should have more complex pictures to solve.

The layout was very nicely placed and upon entering the game the actual picture shouldn’t be posted until after its solved. But for the most part this game could be played by just about anyone to about 5 years of age so it’s a good all around game.

Suggestions, I would add levels to the events starting out with easy working there way to more harder levels with smaller pieces and shorter times as they make mistakes. And maybe a duel concole system for 2 player vs matches.

I like the idea of puzzles but not my type of game.

2 comments:

Dark Angel Eyes said...

I like your suggestions for this game and they would be something that I would love to tie into a puzzle game if that is what my group designs. I think having it posted before you solve makes it more like puzzles after all you can see the finished product on the box.

Anonymous said...

Hey Carl. Welcome to Globaloria! I liked your game review and I look forward to seeing your progress in this course as you continue to write blog posts, upload swf and fla files to your wiki, write in your wiki learning log, etc... This course is an amazing opportunity to not only create your own flash-based web game, but to also enhance your contemporary learning abilities as well as your communication, collaboration, and creativity skills through the use of the latest technologies and Web 2.0 tools.

Sincerely,
David Lowenstein
State Director, Globaloria WV